The Titan Project – Week 3

Apologies for the lateness of my Titan update, I was busy painting my #ForgeWorldOnly Death Guard marines and lost track of time!

I’m now approaching 15 hours’ worth of effort and I’ve not accomplished an awful lot in the last week as other things have intruded (see Joe’s battle report!) on my hobby time.

As you can see from the pictures, I have now started undercoating the various parts and once that is complete I will move on to painting the internal areas before starting any external paintwork – however, I think I’m going to need to get myself an airbrush if I’m going to do the exterior any justice.

 

week 3.2 week3.1

 

I have paintied the metal areas of the roof vents as they will be covered by a metal mesh. I heavily drybrushed with Runelord Brass and then washed with black and brown. I then added some Black Soot weathering powder and lightly drybrushed with Leadbelcher (Boltgun Metal to most of you 🙂 ).

 

week 3.4

 

So far so good, he is the model as it stands – minus weapons of course – and hopefully next week I’ll have done a little more paint work to the internals.

I’ve also (with Chris’s jigsaw skills) now got a good sized MDF base to work on but I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do with that yet…

 

week 3.3

 

Neil

Advertisements
Tagged , , , ,

One thought on “The Titan Project – Week 3

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: