It’s been a busy old week for me, especially with the trip to the Forge World Open Day last weekend – which was excellent by the way – and the other commitments we all have in everyday life.
But… I have of course managed some little tweaks to the Warhound Titan. 🙂
First up I’ve glued all the leg armour on and added a couple of little transfers from the Imperial Guard transfer sheet produced by Forge World. I’m pretty pleased with how they’ve come out. At the time I took the photo they hadn’t been matt varnished – which will remove the visible sheen – and were still a bit wet from the actual application.
I’ve also glued both the weapons on! I couldn’t be bothered with the fuss of magnetising in the end and I think the Vulcan Mega Bolter and Turbo Laser are my two favourite guns anyway.
I’ve still got the internals of the main carapace to do, as well as one or two other little details like the exhausts on the back and the rear control panel, and I also have to affix the clear plastic in the cockpit (to represent glass/perspex etc).
After that I’ll probably do a small amount of weathering. I think it looks good but it’s probably too clean adn would benefit from some battle damage and some wear here and there. I have actually blu-tacked him together to see how he looks – before I added the transfers – and this is where he’s at:
Thanks for reading if you’ve been sticking with me all these weeks. I’m pretty much over the line now and hopefully by next week I’ll have most of the remaining things done.